We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator who can help us more effectively communicate, connect with and inspire the fans who are drawn to our purpose as an organization.
We help leaders of teams master the LeadWell approach to communication, conflict resolution, and team and self-development so they can have a positive impact in the workplace, with their customers and in our world.
The transformational LeadWell program has helped hundreds of leaders over the last fourteen years with an innovative mix of coaching, courses and methods which challenge comfort zones and mindsets around the old way of leading and “just-do-what-I-did” leadership. Our clients also enjoy an inspiring community of evolving team leaders and use brilliantly-simple, applicable content that nurtures a “coaching culture” within their organizations.
Our clients also enjoy an inspiring community of evolving team leaders and use brilliantly-simple, applicable content that nurtures a “coaching culture” within their organizations, which leads to happier humans all around?
Your work will assist in helping leaders create a world where leading their team no longer relies on winging it and burnout. We help them to smoothly address and defuse the conflict that so often results in the high turnover of customers and employees.
Our goal is to:
- Become the go-to team and leader development model and training program for teams around the world.
- Ensure 100% of our clients see an impressive return on their investment working with us, and
- Create a movement of empowered leaders and business owners who are developing an internal coaching culture to create positive ripple effects in the world.
We need you to step into the digital presence and social platforms we’ve created and bring your own genius to the party. How can you help us communicate more efficiently on our social platforms? We have an aggressively exciting list of marketing opportunities, but we’re missing the connector. Can you communicate on behalf of our CEO and create marketing assets on request? How else can you inspire our ideal clients to take action and connect with us?
We need help systemizing our social presence and more efficiently communicating our brand message, values, and purpose. We want someone who’s excited to hit the ground running, highly organized, and passionate about supporting our marketing, the CEO, and the LeadWell program.
Who You’ll Work With
This is a part-time role that reports directly to our CEO. You’ll work closely with the CEO, along with a talented group of contractors, including brand designer, content writer, and coaching team.
We’re looking for someone who’s creative, is obsessed with all things online marketing, can execute (aka get sh*t done) and is interested in a position where they will be an integral part in the growth of a program and compensated accordingly. This is primarily a remote, work-from-home position with the opportunity for occasional travel.
Our ideal candidate is already MN-based (if not, US-based), and can occasionally connect with our CEO in-person Stillwater, MN. This is a part-time position – with growth potential to become full-time. Please only apply if you are serious about being a committed team member.
Duties & Expectations
You will support the CEO by assisting in our marketing process development, leading clear communication and efficiencies in our social media channels, online and offline events, Facebook and Instagram advertising, metrics, marketing launches, and more.
- Posting to social channels, including Instagram Feed, creating Instagram Stories using storyboards, Facebook business page and LinkedIn
- Scheduling posts and selecting images to go with them
- Co-creating social media content in company brand, style and voice
- Actively engaging with community on all social media platforms
- Supporting the CEO —nurturing all social platforms and marketing inquiries with the CEO’s input and responding to comments in a timely manner.
- Co-creating and designing marketing emails and newsletters (You’ll work with our content writer on content needs and repurpose much of what we have.)
- Scheduling and sending email marketing communications
- Writing, editing, and setting up email automation sequences, using templates
- Supporting the building of landing pages, email marketing funnels, automated webinars and other marketing assets in accordance with our specific strategies (There will be training in this area and you will work with the creative director on needs and execution.)
- Creating assets for Facebook, Instagram ads, reporting on ad campaigns (and finding assets to test YouTube ads)
- Working with our external strategists to execute on our lead gen strategy
- Working with videographer to edit videos and add captions as well as marketing content and lead generation links
- Setting up lives using Facebook Creator Studio, YouTube and Instagram
- VLOG Support including: creating assets for monthly vlog releases from templates, and overseeing all the pieces of publishing, sharing with our community, and on social platforms, as well as repurposing content
- Planning, repurposing content and publishing blogs
- Including social channel follows/likes/saves/shares, newsletter open rates, conversion metrics of newsletters, tracking customer journey/conversions
- May include researching and understanding our unique position in the market
- May include seeking out information about our target market by reading what’s current in the industry
- Proactively studying online marketing strategies and keeping up with the shifts in this entrepreneurial space
- Develop and record new processes and keep organized in one central location
- Reviewing existing processes and SOPs and updating them where necessary
- Make suggestions, then work with the team to implement corrections to gaps in the marketing department
- Assist in customer service when required, and fill in for vacations
- Support the CEO in all marketing requests
Our New Marketing Coordinator needs to have:
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn on the job-willingness to learn will compensate for lack of training and hands-on experience
- High-level written and verbal communication skills to interface with various team members and leaders in different industries
- High-level skills to be organized, detail-oriented, effective, and efficient
- Computer whizz (experience with ClickUp, Slack, MailChimp, WordPress, Canva and Thinkific is a plus).
- Deliver tasks well ahead of deadlines
- Ability to work well with teams, but also be productive working remotely, alone
- Problem-solving and proactive thinking to anticipate and identify any problems that will ultimately impact project progress or outcomes.
- Passion for challenges
- Results-oriented, to find resources and make things happen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and adhere to deadlines while consistently producing high quality work
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn
- Appreciation for direct and constructive feedbackDedicated, quiet home work space including dependable, high-speed internet
Why This Job Is Awesome
You’ll be working with amazing people doing meaningful, fulfilling work.
Each member of #TeamLeadWell and MOXY! has the opportunity (and are expected) to create a huge impact on our clients and wider community as well as each other, actively contributing to projects which could benefit thousands of people.
You’ll play a huge role in continuing to build an ethical, sustainable, profitable business which practices what it preaches.
Our objective is not to simply make money but help people. Generally speaking, the work we do is about always solving problems well, making people feel good, or doing the world a favor. It’s never about duping folks into sh*t they don’t want, don’t need, or can’t afford. And that’s what we teach our community to do too.
Our objective is not to simply make money but help people help people. Generally speaking, the work we do is about always empowering people and helping them find their best solutions, helping people uncover their potential and find it in others.
You’ll enjoy flexibility.
There will be deadlines to meet and meetings to attend (nothing “meh” because we love efficiency around here), but you’ll have a ton of autonomy to otherwise manage your schedule in order get stuff done in a way that’s optimal for you. As long as you remain communicative and accountable, we’re good!
Our team typically operates on a 4-4.5-day workweek with no regular scheduled meetings, calls, or emails on Fridays or over the weekend (although sometimes flexibility will be required when there is a special event.) Flexible time off. When safe, we hold awesome in-person team meetings 1-2x per year.
You’ll be well paid.
Our CEO believes in fair and competitive compensation for excellent work and shares the success of the LeadWell program with the folks who help her achieve it.
We are implementing a profit-sharing program, effective Summer 2021, which you will qualify for after your successful 90-day trial period.
You’ll get sweet perks.
Our CEO is a huge advocate for personal development and ongoing learning. As a member of the LeadWell team you’ll have full access to the entire LeadWell product suite, along with additional programs Jen has purchased on behalf of the company.
You’ll also have the option to complete your LeadWell training
Fun team meetings with treats!
Additional Details & How to Apply
- This is a part-time, employee role (20 hrs/week) with competitive pay (between $18-$22/hour depending on skills and experience) with lots of flexibility and the potential to grow for the right person.
- Quarterly profit sharing
- To ensure we’re a great fit for each other, you’ll join the team on a 3-month contract basis as a trial run. Consider it our dating period. At the end of the trial we’ll meet and mutually decide whether and how to bring you on permanently.
GREAT. Apply using the form below, or click here.
Deadline to Apply: June 14, 2021
Interview Period: June 23-24th, 2021
Ideal Start Date: July 5th, 2021
Got questions before you apply?
Contact [email protected] for assistance.